Jun 8, 2007 1:59pm
Re: The Right Way
It's a bullsh*t message. It's a waste of space and time to keep uttering common sense phrases. If you guys like it so much, here you go, from the book of Chief-Sit-and-Bullshit:
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Don't hold your hand over fire, it will burn your skin
- Look both ways before crossing the street
- Do not stare into the sun, for it shall make you blind
- Always cut away from you
- Do unto others as you expect others to do unto you
- You can pick your nose, and you can pick your friends, but don't pick your friends nose.
- Always pour acid into water, not water into acid
- Liquor before beer, in the clear. Beer before liquor, never sicker.
I'm glad there's religion around for the people who need it. I am perfectly able to think for myself.
Thanks for trying to help though. Just don't feel sorry for me because I do not see the light.
I am the light.
This post was modified by Scrim on 2007-06-08 20:59:31